Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

genuinely nightmarish things have resulted from that place

1 Like

yea

True

(My home community is short form discord mafia games)

1 Like

society if i hosted the virtuous turbo again

hm i do need to get cracking on 5.5 though

Things that amuse me:

Ara and I are from the same home community

1 Like

My bold opinion is that a hypothetical Mafia AI, even in like 20 years, will never get to a point where it’s more correct than, like, [insert above-average mafia player]

I think the peak of AI reads is, like, relatively strong and experienced player who can generally sort the easier to sort players off of common microreads and meta, but will still get it wrong a lot of the time because of how varied these things are.

2 Likes

geyde has supplied us for reworks for a bunch of roles we were unsatisfied with (thank you geyde) but visionary promotion has yet to be solved

ftr with visionary promotion in the game I expect roughly the same outcome as last run if any bd is executed d1

That’s not fair i cant make a comeback because youll scold me for joking at your expense while being ill and tired

hop on shellshock

1 Like

Like actually? Id legit play with u

Hop on im in a 4.08 lobby right now

1 Like

shellshock live?

1 Like

this is why its a pressing issue to solve
our problems that we are running into are:

1. BD are already (theoretically, if visionary promotion was magically not a problem) strong, so we don’t want to buff them too much
  2. Visionary is a boring role still, possibly one of the most boring scum roles, so it needs a rework
  3. Visionary promotion CANNOT get rid of the convert roles. This is the problem with visionary promotion.

currently our solution involves buffing the Visionary a bit too much for comfort. it’s probably an ok but it doesn’t satisfy all our needs, but it satisfies the most important ones.

shellshock dead

1 Like

holy shit im joining

1 Like

cant wati for the game to blast my ears

1 Like

we have 4 players you could defo make it in current ssl meta

1 Like

i prob can’t play for long bc i was about to play DW but like ill do a game