Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

whats ur lobby name lilith

GIRL I THOUGHT WE WERE LISTENING TO MUSIC IN SSL…

1 Like

no i need to turn it down instantly is what im saying

[hacker voice] im in

there is one more slot womp womp

of course youre in the Blue's Clues guidl

ai is generally created using exclusively trial and error so it would do horribly in an environment like forum mafia

i have no idea what it even is tbh

we have like 4 people we could set up another lobby

ya thats smart

imma create a lobby w/ a password

FUCK IT SRATE

We did not

i literally hit the leave button as soon as it started im outta here

wait can u do passwords

i think its steam friends only

ftr i looked like you immediately ragequit

Okay I’ve been thinking about it the whole way home and I realize that my comment was rather stupid and worded very vaguely and horribly and not really relevant to the conversation. My mind was sorta wandering after reading the tutuu/lilith convo and I typed a thought i had while skipping over the whole process of how I got there lol. It wasn’t mean to be an argument in the discussion and I apologize if it looks like I was defending racism or something. Fwiw I don’t think literally everyone has racial bias, nor do i think it’s the same thing as racism, and i didnt mean to imply that it is. The convo just made me think about all the things I’ve learned and realized over the years about how our society is built around and for white people (and straight people, and cis men :P) and as I’ve grown up and matured I’ve noticed a lot of tiny assumptions and stereotypes that were baked into my mind as a kid, and while I don’t think I’m racist there are times when I think back on something and I’m like… was that influenced by a stereotype or racial bias? Like when I picked my black friend to be on my middle school basketball team was that implicit bias even though I didn’t do it because of his skin color? A part of me sometimes wonders how many of my decisions have been influenced by some unconscious bias idk. I don’t want to treat anyone differently based on their skin color or sexuality or whatever!! Over the years I’ve become a lot more aware of other people’s microaggressions towards me (gay) and my minority friends and it made me realize how many people think they aren’t racist but unintentionally invalidate or insult other people, or treat them differently in some other way. It’s. A lot. A lot of people do this. I wish more people would reflect on their biases Ever

sorry for ramble

4 Likes

I started with pyrotechnics eliza i hate you for abandoning me

1 Like