Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i got what you meant
and i do think that a good chunk of people, maybe myself (i dont go outside enough to tell) have the bias you’re referring to
but i dont think thats about skin colour, and more how people are typically raised effects how we perceive people
a lot of my family is racist, and i dont think anyone here (that isnt banned) has ever crossed the threshold i believe defines racism, if that somehow helps

2 Likes

my mistake

but if u wanna carry me like a princess feel free to :flushed:

1 Like

i kinda like ed sheeran is that so bad

1 Like

his early work is kinda intruiging and perfect/thinking out loud/the a team are all certified banger smash hits. To me he occupies the same space in my mind as lorde. and everyone loves lorde

im goated

2 Likes

nah everyone is biased to some degree even if it’s minimal

yeah people should reflect on their biases
people also shouldn’t feel worse about themselves for struggling when ‘there are other people out there who are facing much worse situations out of their control’

it’s an instance of Know Thyself and trying to know what other people are going through that should inform action rather than the very dangerous perspective of trying to view people’s lives through a set of boxes

I think if you can’t value an individual person for simply existing, then you’re going to start othering people for traits. that’s where I think biases start hurting

4 Likes

ed sheeran is in the same category as coldplay in my head

really great early works but then went down the shitter and started making as much music as possible for as much money as possible and now its overproduced poop

1 Like

this is just flat out untrue
i am blind and deaf

atlas types off vibes

1 Like

@lilith which lobby

i REALLY like coldplay’s early work so I can’t quite say that. Trajectories are similar though

1 Like

sory eliza… not enough room for both of us…

1 Like

we should play the one with a bet

Sure lmfao

parachutes is genuinely a 10/10 album

xp for what

xp farm all mid MY ASS

why is it a level 100

gaming

1 Like