Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

They tried that already (for the most part)

1 Like

whats your point

1 Like

It would be unfun to hear me cover creep except maybe to laugh at me

who are you and what did you do to tutuu

1 Like

we love laughing at you please do it

1 Like

im pretty sure that dream was borne out of the very real fear that chewing on my credit card or school ID would make it stop working

1 Like

that would be the point yehr

1 Like

lets fucking go

4 Likes

Chat, we have beaten the Honkai Star Rail.

3 Likes

The only parts i remember from my dream was playing something like lethal company except it was mixed with The Boys bc i was watching it before bed. We had finally gotten stuff from the facility at like 10pm and i was running back into the base which was through a bridge and parking garage and Nagito was one of the monsters except he was like tje guy feom Mauer Der Toten from Black Ops Cold War, and also he started fighting another monster but then i got killed by zombies which kinda looked like that one monster from zelda OoT

There was also another part of the dream where i was talking to an old friend and his friend group and we were in our old school except it was also a mall? People were playing monopoly but then playing like a song after every turn cycle. I remember the song Drop Pop Candy appearing in my brain and i like really wanted to duet it with somebody at the huge karoke thing they had there but i cant really tell if that was a part of the dream or not or if i was dreaming while also thinking of it bc i dont remember it happening but i do remember dreaming of ljke thinking about it

1 Like

whats your point

1 Like

ybw can i have a favor

1 Like

No

3 Likes

fuck you

3 Likes

what is it

1 Like

I was hoping youd say yes and id just say “thanks” and hold onto it