Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

you guys were just too hot :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Omg true

1 Like

Do you think somebody pulled the fire alarm to get out of the dentist appointment. I don’t think dentist cabinets are that scary anymore.

I have absolutely no idea lol. It was only us and a girl who was in the middle of a cleaning so I don’t think that’s it

3 Likes

Okay we’re back in waiting room listening to 80s bops. All is right with the world.

3 Likes

Tell me how it’s dentist appointment going after you went in

the walls begin

3 Likes

horrifying

T h e W a r d e n D o e s n 't s l e e p

2 Likes

my plans are starting to become more solid, like you can very clearly see whats going on here now

1 Like

we currently have 40k concrete btw. im just starting it off

I haven’t been in about 3 years and the dentist said I could’ve lied to him and said 6 months and he would’ve believed me :triumph:

(I’m incredibly lucky genetics wise in this regard)

I need to get a mouthguard because I grind and clench but otherwise it all good with both of us

4 Likes

dentist issue

Oooh. Keep posting progress pics

1 Like

Do you grind and clench even in your sleep? I have a friend who couldn’t obtain another pair of retainers because of it.

I do, yeah. My current retainer is falling apart and that’s probably why lol. I think I’m gonna get Invisalign to fix some of the drift and then get a custom fit night guard/retainer. I need to find my insurance info before I start making the appointments tho lol

3 Likes

im working on this with a buddy (i met him a week ago). after the walls are up i start on decorations. im gonna make like. veins go down the side like tree roots

1 Like

I love friendships

Random curiosity of Silviu2005300 mind. Gray how did you stumble across FoL? Originally I saw you on the discord server and then you fully joined here too to chat with us

1 Like

I love this. Last time I played Minecraft I tried to make a giant tree and accompanying tree house, but it didn’t end up how I wanted. I should have used a larger diameter for the trunk

1 Like