Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

sorta
I do imagine you as a real 3d person

3 Likes

i’m still stuck on the inherent contradictions and impossibility in trying to have a truly inclusive space, and the ways this complicates the running of social spaces that aim to be as inclusive as possible

3 Likes

im into 2D girls instead of 3D. their attitudes tend to be much better

1 Like

Is that your excuse for not being able to get a girlfriend?

1 Like

go to the second dimension

3 Likes

going to be honest i barely understand this

so a hypothetical perfectly inclusive space has inherent contradictions that prevent it existing
as a result, you’re trying to fight the flow of the stream when making spaces inclusive

3 Likes

what are the contradictions as you see it

2 Likes

modern women have such unrealistic expectations. im a nice guy and i can offer compliments and treat a woman well and say nice things to her but she’d rather run off with a Chad.

1 Like

are you the jonkler

3 Likes

i had this playing as my mom discovered skidibi toilet thank you tutuu

1 Like

im the joker baby

1 Like
1 Like

me too

80% of what nbowie says
30% of what you say

is just like playing around with words, to me. it’s like you’re overcooking a simple grilled sandwich. you’re overcomplicating it so much that the core of the recipe gets lost and we all blink in confusion

1 Like

i like to post in complete incoherent words that sound vaguely like an interesting thought so people think im smarter than them

3 Likes

you need to suffer more brainrot to get on my level

3 Likes

yeah it usually nets you likes even though nobody understood what you said. people will give you likes for the effort and the atmosphere. it’s like paying $1000 for Salt Bae’s golden steak. the actual steak costs less than $100 but you’re paying for the atmosphere of his restaurant

Is this contradiction the idea that not tolerating the intolerant is necessary to ensure a tolerant society?

2 Likes

wait when do i do this

2 Likes

i dont remember

sometimes when you get deeply into a discussion you cease speaking like a mortal and start speaking like an esoteric eldritch entity

not discussion but monologue often too