Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

we should arm wrestle i think

2 Likes

When questioned on why he lost to literally everybody my brother claimed he doesn’t play “arm sports”

Which like yes he plays soccer. But he also plays basketball and tennis this is not an excuse

He Plays Arm Sports

depending on what both of you are which im not sure. what are you exactly?

arm wrestling is so gay i dont even care. youre holding hands with someone so hard their arm gives

2 Likes

Well the tie I had to drop out of because my bad wrists could handle staying in the position they were in but it was extremely painful so I called it. However if I had been slightly less concerned about my wrists’ health (had an art deadline that night) J could’ve kept it going

1 Like

1 Like

im so curious whats everyone sexuality identity i just roughly know everyone is somewhere on the spectrum of gay - asexual - autistic but im so curious where EXACTLY like how much percentage. i wanna know how much percentage everyone identifies of everything and i want it in an excel sheet so i can look at the data

1 Like

dunno.

2 Likes

My sister obviously crushed my brother. But my mom won against mt sister? Very odd. My sister plays many arm sports. Softball basketball etc. Would’ve expected her to win

1 Like

you’re a minecraft player and your name is memekingpizza we can safely put you at 100% asexual pending further notice

2 Likes

Gay asexual autistic. The three

2 Likes

I’m curious how people read me but I think I say the answer too much for it to be that interesting

2 Likes

One uhhhhh i got minecraft in like the last year… two uhhhh the username is like 5 years old.

2 Likes

im fairly sure im somewhere between lesbian and demi but due to mental illness moment i find it easier to just LALALALALALA

3 Likes

literally the gay asexual autistic god fucking damnit

3 Likes

lesbian? not bi at all? 100% lesbian? you hate men?

1 Like

real

2 Likes

Goddamnit

1 Like