Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

How did you get them trapped and how many tries did it take you to get what you want? (Mending randomization is nightmare)

the villager hall has a curing setup for better trades - as a result it has blocks going much deeper than other floors to allow the villagers to be lifted and put down. instead of building lower, i chose to instead use the piston bottoms to look like a strong stone beam. Slightly darker than other blocks such as furnaces or dispensers (those being used for the center beams) and i think it worked great.

I have gotten like 5 different mending villagers its the one enchant i cant stop getting

server plugin allows for villager leading - otherwise id be using a minecart setup

1 Like

You’re putting human beings on a leash?!?

I will sit this one out btw, gonna be watching Netflix.

Good luck whoever is going for it though!

im putting them in cages and repeatedly having them killed by zombies. The leash in comparison is fairly normal. Scratch that, it is, in general, fairly normal big fan of people leashes

1 Like

optimized minecraft is warcrimes

2 Likes

Optimized minecraft is killing a dragon with a single arrow

Optimized Minecraft is killing the Dragon with a single shot from your atomic laser TNT cannon.

Iron farms involve perpetually terrorizing villagers so they continue to spawn iron golems to defend them, but the only place the golem can spawn is a trap that kills them and neatly puts the iron bars that are their remains in a series of neatly arranged chests and hoppers or a minecart system if you’re really sophisticated.

4 Likes

youre affirming his believe we shouldnt have people on leashes Dont do that

3 Likes

I think the leash thing is pretty whatever compared to the Horrors that are what happens to the villagers afterwards. It would be fine if you were just leading them inside the walled sanctuary you’ve constructed and beautified for them instead of the 1x1 cell that will be their home for the rest of their existence except the times they need to be attacked by a zombie so they’ll feel grateful to you for curing them.

1 Like

well now I feel like a dick towards the villagers

1 Like

Oh I’m not judging you or anyone else. I’m just saying if you think of entities as actual living things when it comes to any kind of minecraft farm, it’s pretty appalling, but it’s also a video game. Villagers exist in Minecraft to be used by a player in whatever way they want.

1 Like

the villagers are in on it
you think they don’t know how much money you give them

2 Likes

The horrors of the capitalist society

3 Likes

Minecraft is Resource Extraction the Game and it’s doing the opposite of asking the player to consider the consequences of all that strip mining they’re doing or whatever.

1 Like

hows relaxing going for you silviu