Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

They could sue, but as aret says the convention hasn’t happened yet and the Democratic party is a private organization. I don’t see how Republicans would have standing. They’d likely have someone who registered as a Democrat be the one to bring the lawsuit, but if the candidate dropped out, I don’t think there’s a legal framework to force a candidate to continue running.

2 Likes

her name is eliza not sue

3 Likes

Ye

biden has the opportunity to do something really funny (die peacefully in his sleep before the election)

3 Likes

image0.jpeg

5 Likes

fallout: new york

1 Like

Kamalameha.

2 Likes

Nuking America?

1 Like

It’s beyond salvation, time to reset?

Save scumming moment.

1 Like

e

bro just wants a cookie

2 Likes

yesssss feed me a cookieeeee :blush:

with your handdddd :blush:

i wanna eat from your handdddd :blush:

ive given up on my cookie prospects. i dont even want it anymore. ill starve. its ok.

3 Likes

same

2 Likes

Knowing my luck, I’ll check back in at the top of the hour, and we’ll be at #24300.

3 Likes

i slowly furnish (map of town, autosmelting setup)

3 Likes

cellar

3 Likes

currently still rennovating the villager trading hall (before it was using the floor of the main room as its ceiling - this is being changed to allow a more robust set of floor blocks on the main floor)
the main hall with the furnace setup originally had a much smaller setup working on 5 furnaces (instead of the 20 pictured) - while still technically an improvement over a typical hopper furnace design and it looked quite nice with the big open glass window next to it this was changed for a better balance between functionality and looks

1 Like

villager hall (unfinished)
ceiling is rather unrefined. will probably have a copper pattern like with the flooring

1 Like