Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

it was either that joke or it was a comment on how youre the highest b

1 Like

I know in my head I’ll have to spend more money later if I leave jaw problems alone but I still hate it on principle

Time to protect the other outsider infinitely

i let this tf slip by on my first runthrough because doyen had already numbed me and i assumed that obviously there must’ve been some mech that makes it slightly more reasonable. nothing outside of potter (and i guess barmaid lmfao)

1 Like

well carny’s already protecting the outsiders. you get to play da. protect the carny forever

Wtf

another middle finger to the demon!

1 Like

Jesus christ

My graciousness

1 Like

Even if they put (not the demon) itțs going to out the demon.

okay for one thing this variant of demon kinda sucks. seems easy to telegraph. and then you realize they said “neighbors that are good” instead of “good neighbors” so this role can just fizzle out and never kill for the rest of the game. better hope you have a dictator!

2 Likes

this sounds like it should be the anti-daredevil mech but it’s not really? two extra kills seems like a fair trade if the truth-telling upside is “learn a demon.” and also they just get caught if they try it probably

1 Like

Years and years ago my friends and I had an in-joke that was the phrase “I am a good boy and so on.” which I cannot say out of context but which I will always want to say out of context

1 Like

I think it also kind of highlights where the Demon can be. Obviously you wouldnțt place the douze 2 neighbors away from you

oh and the other demon has to claim outsider to function

1 Like

i canțt believe you killed anita, youțre sick

My printer is broken

1 Like

People, it would NOT be nice to see a homosexual couple!

1 Like

For a le AUTOCORRECT capitaLizzy

1 Like

This sounds like a bad idea

wait i just realized carny doesn’t even do a good job of making outsiders play for evil outside of the zen-moxxo wincon. because carny has to survive and it only rewards surviving outsiders. it literally just punishes outsiders if good wins too quickly