Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

they have to play for evil until they know for sure the carny is down. i guess

this user believes -0 is different from 0

2 Likes

that being said turnkey can just infinitely protect the demon until that happens omegalul

And imagine somebody turning that outsider evil

@tutuu Fight

1 Like

i have such a fascination for homebrew botc scripts. maybe i should actually constructively put these criticisms where the script creator is likely to see them

1 Like

nvm someone else is typing in that channel now it’s their problem

I also really love homebrew botc scripts. They also tend to be really insane (isnțt that true Atlas)

1 Like

almost forgot to mention this townsfolk that trivializes the turnkey (among other things it serves as a middle finger towards)

uh erm actually, the - denotes the mathematical symbol for “subtraction”, not a negative sign, therefore denoting that zero outsiders are subtracted from the script. This is evidenced by the fact that the “-1” denotes “subtract 1”, and not “negative one”

Sorry, liberals.

3 Likes

This is a horrible countermeasure

You shouldnțt make roles specifically to counter one role

stoolpigeon: “nooo you can’t execute the demon day 1 and win the game too fast i’m literally a role designed for basically that exact purpose”
turnkey: “yeah you definitely can’t do that i explicitly told you they can’t” stares at the carny breathing down their neck
gaffer: “thog don’t caare”

2 Likes

Maybe the homebrewer is really passionate but has no valid foundation to work on. Is this script on the homebrew forum thinghie?

The twilight experience

who are you again?

2 Likes

silviu i am in the middle of trying to put together a small homebrew game on this site

…yes

1 Like

Presumably a conservative in fur clothing

okay the person typing has said the take that stowaway is “kinda outsidery” because they’re not super impactful if they miss (the fact that they cleared a player from being the demon apparently nonwithstanding because snake charmer is better at it)

let’s just ignore that they win the game for the good team if they hit

1 Like

seemingly no comments about the barmaid, which much more immediately strikes me as an outsider (okay granted it can drunk outsiders/minions and rule out a demon type)