Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Btw how many of u guys eat salad for breakfast? I think i asked this before and i was shocked to see people eating so much protein and carbs and fat for breakfast. Pancakes and beans and bread and potatoes for breakfast??? What??? Im not even vegan and i joke about vegans but i cant not eat fruit or vegetable only for breakfast, how do u manage to eat calorie dense food after u wake up

Maybe if u have a very early dinner? Coz i have a very late dinner, sometimes right before i go to bed

Tutuine never been to USA

1 Like

My tummy needs a few hours after waking up before it allows food to be taken in and i always thought its the same for everyone but maybe not

Most of my ex-classmates (ex? GOSH) used to pack at school and eat then. Only I would eat slightly light in the morning

1 Like

a lot of people have the opposite experience and need calorie dense food so they can function later

i don’t eat breakfast most days but if i am gonna eat breakfast i’m probably going to make it worth my while and eat something fulfilling

1 Like

also most people don’t eat dinner right before they sleep

2 Likes

U need that if u have a physically demanding job. If u have an office job or school why are the calories necessary in the morning?

Guys WWA just signed up for a game of mafia here on fol

Breaking News:
FoLer /ins into a game of Forum Mafia on FoL!!

1 Like

You are an ape

ftr this is a cultural thing im p sure
some places have dinner at like 8-9 which is just before sleeping for some

2 Likes

Wtf

1 Like

Where

1 Like

You noob, she’s signing as backup!

1 Like

as a kid i was in a math competition and inexplicably one of the questions was what time would you eat dinner and the answer was 9pm and i seethed

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

I’m assuming that you needed to calculate some time things

1 Like

if i remember correctly i was bullshitting the software by selecting 2nd grade time questions. the trick was it had am and pm

1 Like

silviu reading comprehension. whole miracle u graduated high school (she isn’t signing up as a backup exclusively)