Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Interestingly im the opposite. My mom tried to teach me programming when i was very young with your method but i cried a lot and hated it. Id much rather be told what to do correctly and given an explanation why it works then i try to memorize it and then just keep doing it. I dont want to struggle

I learn through positive reinforcement and i get frustrated at negative reinforcement i block it away

what happens if bingleblorp uses his schmeegling ability on night 3.5 when he could zoobop someone on night 2.5 and give a 17% increase in squidgame penguin points

1 Like

…what happened when you did it wrong

1 Like

Who would fight under my banner against our enemies?

She just told me im wrong. Well the IDE also didnt output the correct result. She just tortured me

Poor patrick

1 Like

Do you have a high pitched squeaky voice like youre on helium?

Sadly no, I still can’t hit high musical notes

1 Like

calling that negative reinforcement is a bit of a stretch

1 Like

What do u think it means in the context of learning then

New boys episode out @Marshal @Hippopablompoyeetus

well i mean it’d count if you consider being told you did it wrong as an unpleasant stimulus you’re trying to avoid

1 Like

Yes just being told youre wrong without being given the correct answer

isn’t it more helpful in the long term to be taught that way though

1 Like

I can’t speak for others but not for me. Id get frustrated and quit, i dont respect that teaching method

Give this isnt that much about math, which was the original subject

Maybe u do this so people arent temtped to cheat by just memorizing the solve without understanding it but id have a much easier time reverse engineering something to figure out how it works after im told how it works, rather than starting from the ground up

1 Like

i was assuming she did give you something to start with otherwise that seems ??

1 Like

Well that was more general

I forgot what happened exactly in my early programming lessons

But like … Idk id need specific examples

Im gonna start doing olive oil shots

1 Like