Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

AAAAA YOURE ON 1.21 I STILL HAVE TO WAIT ON SPIGOT UPDATING
personally i like the oxidised copper the most but i also like how you have the flag of italy on your house

3 Likes

silviu’s right
i like pink better individually but for the build keeping the style is better

4 Likes

I have a feeling pink won’t fit well if you use it alot on this design.

3 Likes

nahhh im out for CONTRAST

1 Like

MINECRAFT

1 Like

i think it will slap u guys are colorblind

1 Like

cherry blossom tree is one of the prettiest tree and that shit full of pink

Huh?

Yeah I had to setup a VM and server. This morning I switched the server over to fabric with a bunch of performance mods. The VM ran out of memory at some point despite Minecraft being capped at 75% of capacity so hopefully the memory leak fix mod addresses it.

2 Likes

You
Also
have you consider how it’s being used.

1 Like

this is so complex i wouldn’t be able to do that :sob:

• Humanised Bill Cipher, who in becoming human also became a perfectly normal guy
  • Cheryl
  • Chorby Short from Blaseball
  • graycie, Cheryl’s bisexual daughter who was a Warriors fan and got freed from the Karen Dimension
  • The Green M&M from the Bambi PS2 copypasta
  • Hilary Cliton, a fucked up version of Hillary Clinton
  • Julie, a completely normal fairly liberal slash centrisr PTA mom who was a straight man to everybody else’s antics
  • Kaythie, Cheryl’s other daughter
  • Karen :wine_glass:, a catgirl AI designed by Elon Musk-chan in 2005 trolling the PTA group by disguising herself as a PTA mom, however she was usually unable to measure up to the actual antics
  • Lily/Lilith, Cheryl’s edgy girlboss stepdaughter who hated her
  • Marx from Kirby, who was a marxist
  • :clinking_glasses: Nerak, the evil mirror dimension version of Karen :wine_glass:
  • Nick Wilde from the Zootopia abortion comic, who bolded his words and kept accidentally typing google searches into the group chat
  • Noah, Cheryl’s stepson who was a Cool Techno Catholic
  • Nosliw, the evil mirror dimension version of Noah, who liked edgy organ covers of songs
  • Patchpaw, my apprentice in a warrior cats bot game
  • Rob the Apple, a character from a story I wrote when I was 13
  • Htilil, the evil mirror dimension version of Lily/Lilith, I forget what she was like
2 Likes

yeah I’m leaning oxidized for contrast I think it’ll make the roof POP if I have a few lines of oxidized copper plates

1 Like

she said accent, not the whole house

Lizardbrain tutuu, pat pat

2 Likes

Yes, tutuu, I realize that

1 Like

the oxidised copper makes it pop man . id say waxed, at least in your shaders, blends too much with the acacia around it
id say try bamboo though, i dont think its better than the coppers but its a lighter color while still complimenting the oranges like waxed

1 Like

My sweet jesus

2 Likes

none of those are Jesus Christ, i think

2 Likes

quite possibly