Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

let me consult my bible

3 Likes

You did not just post joker beatboxing

1 Like

if you’re wondering the joke was going to be me posting a google search for radiohead puppy murder but then I realised that ACCORDING TO THE SONG KNIVES OUT

2 Likes

im a Puppy Drowning Enthusiast

1 Like

Looking from a greater distance the waxed copper blends in a ton so I think I’m gonna go with oxidized copper at least for the exterior. I’m gonna use some waxed copper on the inside still because it does work really well for the color scheme, but I want the exterior to pop.

For the cherry fans, here’s a bridge I made.

2 Likes

I wish I could just build large buildings on minecraft, but I’m rather restless when it comes to grand schemes

2 Likes

why couldnt i of gotten the good at math or perfect memory autism. I had to get the Puppy Drowning Autism

2 Likes

real as fuck i wouldve done the same

2 Likes

the people who build big buildings are too

1 Like

it helps if you have absolutely no plans and are just building whatever the fuck you want because then youre constantly thinking as you go. keeps you interested

2 Likes

Oh my fucking god

1 Like

and here i was thinking they’d like stalinism

1 Like

4 Likes

i have consulted more radiohead songs. unanimous decision pro killing puppy

1 Like

yeah I don’t even have that entire house structure planned out yet, just sort of one wing of it and only a single room has a purpose yet. I want most rooms to have a purpose so I’m being a bit patient and waiting for ideas for rooms to come for me and adapting the floor plan to match. having only 3 walls means it’s less practical as a shelter, but that’s okay because there’s a walled in starter settlement down the hill with a lot more infrastructure I can rely on if necessary. I’m just kinda hopping from project to project as I get inspired and as lili said avoiding complicated master plans for big structures helps keep you interested

1 Like

as ive went along ive built a villager hall, some maps, a storage area, a brewery and enchanting area, and an autosmelter in mine
when youve got alot of space it can feel daunting to use though. putting dividers in can really help

1 Like

Would you be late for work if you drowned the puppy

:gover:

1 Like