Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I can’t wait for the newest game to come out

1 Like

The certain girl featured in the trailer is already so relatable with her dialogue with dad.

2 Likes

why didnt nbowie invite me to her minecraft server does she hate me

3 Likes

I think she wants to be alone for a while (architecture cripples her mind)

2 Likes

i’ve had some time to think about those classes I suggested

for shaman:

• Battle Trance doesn’t need changes as much as it needs tuning. Since I expect for subclasses to radically change how the class plays, I think having the ‘charge’ related features in subclass rather than main class, with main class providing additional options and scaling while leveling up.
  • You get a Hex every tier of play and they all give either an active or passive benefit
  • probably remove extra attack from base class OR make that a specialization choice

for shifter:

thinking solidifying the design as vaguely gesturing to the garou from wta’s different forms of transformation

• less different levels of transformation and more the focus on putting different forms into boxes so they can actually be balanced with that in mind

War Forms
Hybrid Forms
Utility Forms

and your bog standard normal form

for that spellstrike class:

pretty basic half-caster
needs a lot of unique spells which include spells that synergize with spellstrike
probably limit the class’s ability to spellstrike through encounter / short rest limits with the option to dig into a long rest puddle

1 Like

Update
The voice of good reason is in New York

2 days remain
Ovjective: SURVIVE

it’s just a server for me, jenna, and our girlfriends

2 Likes

Spellstrike

When you make an attack as part of your attack action, you may cast a leveled spell that takes 1 action to cast and requires a spell attack roll. This casting will be done as part of your attack, using the same result.

After you use Spellstrike, you gain Arcane Fatigue which prevents you from using Spellstrike until it fades. Arcane Fatigue ends when you forego an attack as part of your attack action to end it, cast a spell using your bonus action. or sacrifice a spell slot of the highest level you currently have available.

this class should get some of its slots back on a short rest

eh not too happy with this
I think there’s a better way to write it

this doesnt answer my question

3 Likes

I think it does.

3 Likes

You’re not a girlfriend, katze

I’m sorry

2 Likes

House of the Kittens in Dragon Costumes.

Oh?

2 Likes

Nya

kat u can join my minecraft server

1 Like

The Continuity is one of the mods I saw multiple creators use and I really wanted to try it but it’s broken on any version past 1.20.1 or something if you’re using Sodium :sob:

1 Like

1.20 isn’t a real Minecraft version

Minecraft stopped updating after 1.7

1 Like

i dont want to join ur minecraft server you probably live in a hole in the mountain

1 Like