Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

does your definition match up with the photo i sent

1 Like

1 Like

May magnus wanted to know if you did dropping glamor

alright i finished it @Marshal

my thoughts (spoilers and tw)

Summary

i disdained the way they handled hughie. the r* pe was overboard, them explicitly stating hughie being penetrated by the shapeshifter was unnecessarily gross, and then the way they wrote starlight being mad at hughie for sleeping with the shapeshifter as if he was at fault, and him being apologetic to starlight for it was insane. batshit insane writing. neither hughie nor starlight would realistically act like that in this situation (unless they were insane people), really out of touch writing for their behaviors. what were the writers even thinking, the stereotypical woman being portrayed as being uncontrollably emotional and illogical and unfairly mad at her man and her man apologizing type of scene from sitcoms or what? thats how it felt to me. no remorse at all from starlight for hughie being r* ped? very offputing

other than that - i love butcher’s writing the most. the justification for his actions made sense, and the way he’s agreeing to go on a supe genocide was very sensible, after seeing ryan kill grace. im ngl rooting for butcher and his venom symbiote to kill all the supes, would be a safer world. it wont happen but in my headcanon that’s the happy ending for that fictional world. ryan has been corrupted beyond salvation needs to die imo. i didnt expect butcher to kill neumann at all, that was crazy

i liked kimiko speaking for the first time

it seems like i need to watch Gen-V (spinoff show in the boys universe) to see what all those new characters are about. that show might be getting a S2

overall butcher is the GOAT, i absolutely adore all of his writing and i’m rooting for him to be the super villain of S5 and for him to kill as many supes as possible

i love how unique of a supe butcher is, his cancer is the supe not him. but the cancer spreads all throughout his body, cancer is de facto the human body. so they can reasonably make him just as resilient as asupe. he’s literally like Venom and that’s just so cool

i anticipate homelander teaming up with soldier boy and all the other evil supes, maybe even with the boys, to take down butcher, and then a fuck ton of people dying. would be really cool

I did not

1 Like

That’s what I said but magnus wanted me to add it to the list

you cant bake anything coz when u see cookie dough u immediately wanna eat am am am bork bork bork dog cant wait no patience

1 Like

TBH I shouldn’t have cropped this paragraph it’s better in full

1 Like

2 Likes

more mahjong girls

yea

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

too real

im not even burning the cookies im just burning the whole ass oven

2 Likes

you confused me cause i automatically assumed they would be hard to make then misread your message

1 Like

i did accidentally fill our entire house with smoke last time i tried to reheat garlic rolls so this is actually weirdly accurate

5 Likes

ive burnt ramen
i feel ya

are there people who fuck up cookies

1 Like

my question has been answered

2 Likes

oh hush
i was exhausted