Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

thats it im hiring some goons to protect me from your toxicity

1 Like
boys spoilers

YES SO MUCH THIS. this was my biggest episode pet peeve i forgot abt this. shes such a bitch about it and for what? Thats so not Her.

also kinda crazy to think that hughie was tricked into sex unconsensually and it was again glossed over. its not “wow the shapeshifter really took advantage of hughie” its “hughie is bad for… being tricked into having sex with and proposing to who he thought was his girlfriend?”

2 Likes

da boys

damn. i do make good cookies. my elderly father has said I “perfected” his mother’s sugar cookie recipe (which he already loved) :triumph:

(Manti looked at it and told me how to change it lmao)

1 Like

oh my god this is so funny

boyselers

show would genuinely maybe be a 10/10 if they just never mentioned or at most briefly implied sex. Get some mormons in the Writers room ASAP

3 Likes
Summary

REAL

1 Like

:sob:

anyway house update. trying bamboo buttons in between the copper trapdoors and waiting for the copper to oxidize now. I think the buttons aren’t going to grow on me and I’m going to remove them and maybe replace them with something that won’t stand out as much. Really bothering me that the second floor is a block shorter than it’s supposed to be, but I really don’t want to move the roof up a block at this point lmao

1 Like

today there was this mormon boy right next to me talking about
MODDING CELESTE

1 Like

i think they should consider their life choices soon,

modding celeste because they love it or modding celeste to do something cringe

1 Like

adding a timer in the top left

that’s it

so… the former?

a lot of cis people like celeste

1 Like

oh no i am making a joke fear not

that’s how they get you, first you make a joke, the-

1 Like

this is the same guy that said to me “I am not considering leaving the church but I am definitely open to hearing other people’s perspectives” and was actually not lying about it

or at least the second part