Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Not for long

1 Like

spoilers:

Summary

agreed yeah. none of the r* ape is resolved. the deep r* ped starlight and yet he’s continually portrayed as a comedical character. he has appeared in every single episode. the writers love the actor so much hence why they keep wanna putting him on camera. and yes i agree he’s funny. but why on god’s earth did you have to make the r* pist the comedic character. what is the point they’re trying to make. that we should forgive r* pists because they have the redeemable quality of being funny? i dont think that’s their goal, but that’s how they’re coming off as. they are making me, as a viewer, want to gloss over the fact that deep did what he did because he’s funny

2 Likes

I mean I’m like that height ish and around 130

2 Likes

OH EGADS! MY ROAST IS RUINED

That gasoline is mine

1 Like

You’re barely heavier than me. I am 10th percentile BMI

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself a twig

1 Like

okay twig

2 Likes

I don’t know what that means

1 Like

but what if… i were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?

1 Like

fun fact I have no idea how tall I am

3 Likes

was it like, erased from your mind or did you just never bother to measure it

10th percentile is in the bottom 10% of all people

2 Likes

I say this every time I take any kind of shortcut

2 Likes

sounds about right

so based

both?

haven’t paid attention to it in years and never bothered to go out of my way to do so or re-measure because why bother

you know these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at krusty burger

Like if I duplicate something I drew instead of redrawing it I call that “purchasing fast food and disguising it as my own cooking”

1 Like

yeah figured