Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

My friend and I have formed firm belief that Marina thinks she and Pearl are dating, but Pearl thinks they’re just very good friends, and Marina thinks Pearl is just moving slow and is trying to be respectful,

1 Like

Everyboyd fucking hates when we say this an dit’s funny every time

fastest moving lesbian relationship

3 Likes

this is funny but also the opposite of the stereotype

1 Like

They’re from different cultures. Pearl is just like “wow Octolings are SO affectionate with their friends I guess, funny how that works”

1 Like

Marina complains about Acht hitting on Pearl? “She’s so protective of me, her best friend”. It’s Nintendo so nobody can argue against this

1 Like

I love performing gay erasure on characters by projecting things that happened to me onto them

1 Like

it would be funny if for the last splatoon 3 splatfest they just made out

you see in japanese culture two women making out with tongue is often seen as platonic. so they’re NOT gay

3 Likes

This is what Pearl is thinking

average lesbian relationship

2 Likes

oh benguined beat me to it gg

2 Likes

IT LITERALLY HAPPENED TO ME.

1 Like

You can’t laugh at me IT HAPPENED TO ME IN REAL LIFE.

1 Like

which one were you may.

It KIND OF HAPPENED TWICE though I sorted out hte second one much better

The one who thought we were dating.

i had something similar happen but the person and i were/are exes so its weirder and also more justified

2 Likes

Notably she was the one who asked me out. On Valentine’s Day. Explicitly. Referencing the day. And she regularly referred to me as her girlfriend. And I won’t go into too much depth but I BELIEVE I WAS FULLY JUSTIFIED FOR AT LEAST A PORTION OF THE TIME IN THINKING WE WERE DATING

1 Like

both times?

1 Like