Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Yes

1 Like

damn you think you’d learn from the first time…

1 Like

Well the second time lasted significantly less time than the first one and we are dating now so I would say my technique has improved somewhat

1 Like

don’t let tutuu see this he’s already mean enough to lilith

2 Likes

my approach to getting into relationships is being completely hopeless this has worked 1.5 times so i think its a success

1 Like

i’ve been doing this the whole time and have gotten into 0 relationships? please help

3 Likes

I didn’t think lilith and I were dating before we actually were. To be clear. I thought she was flirting with me but I did not think we were dating. So I’ve improved

1 Like

have you tried being a lesbian

5 Likes

you’d have to give me a while. i’ve somehow lasted a year on fol while remainng confident in my gender identity, let’s see how long i can hold out

5 Likes

Have you tried being a lesbian

despite being a lesbian ive actually had more guys (okay one of them is nonbinary now but still) confess to me than girls

1 Like

She called me babe and I was like oh okay I understand what’s happening here and then in the wolfchat we were in she called Jarek babe and I was like ???

Once a guy asked me out in the dining hall so I immediately went home and bought a pride flag to conspicuously attach to my person

3 Likes

technically if you dont count the two people who i can say were creeping on me with varying degrees of confidence its a tie but thats still a technicality

1 Like

the amount of confidence i could never

2 Likes

i got 1m subscribers and didn’t win 2/10

Well before then I was assuming it was obvious enough that I didn’t even need to explicitly signal it but unfortunately it’s not always easy for people ot judge

1 Like

hm. seems the only reason i haven’t been asked out (unless you count that one time someone confidently told me we were dating during science class and never acted on it again, somewhat bewildering me to this day) is because i’m male presenting. well that and my general antisocial tendencies and the fact that i’m a massive nerd and

3 Likes

To be fair that;s like the only time somebody’s asked me out I think. Unless you count the girl who thought she was doing it in a straight way I guess (???)

1 Like

And whatever happened with me and lilith that was ambiguous