they were all asleep as per the prompt

nothing there needs moderation action afaict

1 Like

for tutuu’s scenario of warning them
if there wasn’t nobody there just ignore it and move on

1 Like

the synchronized mod sleep time

4 Likes

Nobody should be surprised I’m a mod now. Marl was the one who had told me he would ban anybody I asked. Now that he’s gone I need another way to carry out my threats

5 Likes

i had the same thought but i thought it was cute so i let arete cook

3 Likes

we all coordinate to make sure that there is at least 1 hour each day where we are all asleep so as to create Interesting Moderation Scenarios

8 Likes

aret is forever traumatized by that pronoun circle

3 Likes

The blue name goes with my avatar. Don’t think it would really go with any Ichihimes. Gotta stay Mets

3 Likes

As part of your interview, we have a few sample scenarios for you to consider. For each scenario, please:

1. State your recommended action and explain your reasoning
  2. If you have recommended a warning, ban, etc., type up any messages that you think should be sent
Here's an example to start.

A sentient Stone, left over when the goddess Nüwa mended the heaven aeons ago, wants to enjoy the pleasures of the “red dust” (the mundane world). The Stone begs a Taoist priest and a Buddhist monk to take it with them to see the world. The Stone, along with a companion (in Cheng-Gao versions they are merged into the same character), is then given a chance to learn from human existence, and enters the mortal realm. In the Cheng-Gao versions, he is reborn as Jia Baoyu (“Precious Jade”) – thus “The Story of the Stone”.

4 Likes

may and geyde is it true that when you become mods the first thing you do is gather in a discord server and you all take turns sharing your pronouns with the group?

Ban all involved, they’re going to cause the downfall of my entire clan

3 Likes

we add it to the Pronoun Cauldron
it’s a potluck but the result is invariably something that would get us arrested for crimes against humanity

3 Likes
another scenario (this is probably the last one I'm sending, the others are being saved for potential future use)

Scenario context: @truck (she/her) has been on the site for a little over a year, and has played in the majority of games hosted during that time. She has never officially been banned, but she has been warned twice (once for toxicity and once for intentional angleshooting), and she frequently makes ‘borderline’ posts that don’t quite rise to the level of rulebreaking. Many players have complained privately about her behind her back, but typically about her low read accuracy and overconfident tunnels. @car (he/him) is a veteran player who has not been active on the site for a long time but recently returned. His only rules violation is one incident of accidentally posting a video in thread that halfway through became quite NSFW (he claims he did not know it would do this, and was only warned for the incident). You become aware of this particular incident when some posts are flagged by a dead villager.

@truck

Look, can we all agree to just stop listening to @car? Like, c’mon, he’s not a wolf, but his reads this game are so bad. I know he was a good player once, but he’s clearly washed up.

@car

am not, and you’re one to talk – you thought @train was flipping scum

@truck

You are pushing @bicycle, which is not much better. You are also pushing me which is especially not much better, everyone knows that I am polarized.

@car

‘polarized’ is just another word for ‘gamethrowing as mafia’ lol

@truck

You have no right to accuse me of gamethrowing, I am a better player than you will ever be. Now stop voting @bicycle and get on @airplane.

@car

:really:

@truck

If you want to get people to listen to your reads more you should try not being a dick :slightly_smiling_face:

@car

no u

@truck

Being a good player doesn’t entitle you to break the rules. If you don’t stop I’m reporting you to the mods.

2 Likes

I do have to give my pronouns for the staff page

1 Like

blue fits your avatars way better

the mod blue color is just really good. good amount of saturation. the green color for game reviewer is way too oversaturated i really dont like it too much

1 Like

wait fuck i literally asked them for their pronouns immediately :sob:

8 Likes

4 Likes

I enter the page and I see this.

May isn’t planning to change her iconic outfit again, is she? My heart would crumble in 10000 pieces

1 Like

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but it’s on their profiles

2 Likes