Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

why is may not doing his moderator duties and solving this for me

6 Likes

also highkey that last scenario the correct response is probably to do literally nothing because that seems super valid from grass tbh

1 Like

is it the nicest way to express that?

no

but like

also lol

1 Like

because people responding to the scenarios might wish to refer to the users in third person without saying their username every single time

4 Likes

Some situations use pronouns alone to refer to the people at hand and having them listed means you don’t have to guess who the antecedent is

1 Like

i found it humanizes them more by providing more descriptions to their name rather then being by “trollface2191”

3 Likes

i dont think any of the posts require moderation

maybe id shoot a message in the sign up thread to ask people to chill as a PR move to prevent further heat

but other than that everything seems calm to me

also unrelated 1 month ban for shooting revealed IC as vig seems low to me

1 Like

kinda feels like that only works well if you give them expressly different pronouns

like if both are he/him then you aren’t really gaining anything

like in that last example you’re either going to use she to refer to tulip only because that’s different from he for grass or else you’re not going to get any additional use out of the pronouns

and they is neutral anyways so like it’s always valid to use so unless you made every interaction one girl and one boy it kinda seems like you might as well leave it ambiguous unless relevant?

1 Like

you mean SuccDragon

3 Likes

Can I make it any more obvious…

2 Likes

sir it’s been 300 posts of splatoon the heat is nonexistent

3 Likes

I AM NOT THE ONLY SPLATOON PLAYER ON THE SITE

3 Likes

you’re the only one who will spawn 300 posts of talking about splatoon

5 Likes

Banned

4 Likes

i didnt read that part. so adequate reaction of me. katze would do the same without reading too much. “see trouble” → “make a PR move” → “go back to napping”

no but like even if the subject changed it might resurface. 300 posts is nothing. least vocal sign up thread. better safe than sorry. idk

another mod should’ve been there
i think its better to not try to resurface it, personally

1 Like

I think we’ve had a signup thread that went to over 1k posts
I don’t think it’s gotten longer than that ever

4 Likes

you don’t need to make an official mod warning in the sign up trhead u can just be like

"c-c-calm down g-g-guys please :pleading_face: "

…but why

1 Like