Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I’ll spoil them so you can appropriately do it a minute sometime in the future

apparently some guy named “Jeremy Elbertson” is Kamala’s proposed running mate?

2 Likes

can we have a book club for the cat pics. we take a day to read it and come back with our thoughts

2 Likes

yea

Pic 1

Pic 2

Uploading: IMG_4353.HEIC…

Pic 3

in the future, at a date of your choosing, spend a minute on one of the photos, I’ve got you covered for three minutes of your life

3 Likes

i only really know gretchen whitmer because of that one time conservatives tried to kidnap her. what the fuck was that about

1 Like

pic 2 didnt load

1 Like

what if i spend 2 minutes on a photo

pic 2

atlas didn’t et the memo you were supposed to wait

you could do that

it was my 1 minute
i picked it at random

1 Like

understandable

1 Like

but genuinely i appreciate any help rn ty. things are not the best in lilithland

3 Likes

shellshock… (my schedule is shit so i cant schedule anything)

fair enough
just like. boop me. Anyone can boop me. im up most of the time now bc i cant go to my room to nap (im in bed rn tho)

ok cool

I love how you’re such a practical realist. Just something I’ve picked up over conversations you’ve had.

2 Likes

Anyone who wants to claim that someone other than specifically Kamala should run for the dems is either ignorant or actively wants to sabotage any chances of Trump losing the election

Kamala is the only democratic who is a) moderate, b) has an established media presence and c) would be unsurprising to run for election
if any of those boxes aren’t ticked, there is 0 chance Trump loses

1 Like

Nah bro I’m p sure C could be violated and you could still win, and B is not automatically a good thing tbh

also you can see on social media how democrats have started to pivot to marketing biden to kamala in anticipation of her running. the coconut tree memes and shit people have been editing Kamala into Taylor Swift songs.
Kamala needs to be the one to run

1 Like