Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Even though mods can do lots of shit already 1. I should not have your password 2. I’d be able to access your account during games

2 Likes

Aret has my avi for about 2-3 weeks more

Then Leafia has it for a month

Then Atlas has it for a month

After that can you ask katze how you can change it from your account and then you change my avi to whatever you want pls pls pls thatll be so much funnnn

4 Likes

didn’t an mu admin get banned for gaining a reputation for elite reads by using their admin perms to look at mafchat

4 Likes

probably

1 Like

My memory doesn’t last that long!!! Do you know how many Mays have to be born and die in that time that’s like 80

2 Likes

i’m starting to think you just don’t like to make decisions for yourself

3 Likes

The bigger surprise would be this hasn’t happened on MU.

2 Likes

which is relatable but choosing a pfp should not be that hard

3 Likes

Danganronpa Mafia is one of the best past mashes on MU.

1 Like

Fucking zoomer watching TikTok all day

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

Yeahhh its easier when someone else does it

thats how i get my reads? why theyd get banned

3 Likes

Balatro youtube vidoe

5 Likes

I wasn’t playing FM, yet everyone playing was a Danganronpa character alt.

2 Likes

Honestly the biggest surprise is that the Haiji Towa alt didn’t get ubered to DVC D2.

1 Like

yates

2 Likes

@orangeandblack5 a drive from one side of Washington and back was enough to get me through the end of arc 3 of Worm

spoilers obv

It’s good! Thanks for the rec!

Protags power makes for an incredibly interesting first-person perspective into fights, and the fights are written incredibly well. Powers are used in unconventional ways and given a ton of care. You were right in that its a good exploration of superhero stuff.

Barring some drastic drop in quality it’ll be something i plug away at when I am free. good enough to skip the queue on other reading stuff b/c with fiction especially i like to keep the momentum.

3 Likes

driver

1 Like

yeah this is why they added the list of who viewed each private threads, they suspected cheating and then caught yates red handed

luckily we dont have that here so i wont get banned :curtain:

8 Likes