Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

the funniest thing about that is that they literally announced in the mod Skype chat that they were making that change, all Yates had to do was read modchat and he’d have been fine, and he somehow managed to get caught anyways

funny timeline where yates actually was that good and only accessed mafchat after that change for the bit/to go out in style

Worst part, Yates was a decent dude who just seemed to struggle with not clicking that button. If he read that he probably would have never cheated again, and just kept playing.

huh, who r u

My username on MU is updated. You can figure it out pretty easily if you want to

Effort, that is my greatest roadblock in life

:wowee:

I have found out.

@notblackorwhite wth, I haven’t gotten to talk to you in like 6 years

edit: that game may have been the last time :wowee:

I drank so much caffeine, I can’t focus on homework

What do u guys think about this setup

6 x Vanilla Town
6 x Chocolate Town
3 x Mafia Strawberry Rolecop

So its a slightly more townsided 12v3 mountainous because there might be ccs eventually. 12v3 mountainous is seen as scumsided and wolves win more often than towns on fol so im hoping this brings it closer to 50/50

townsided
everybody mass claims day 1
one group will have to have eight
you can just focus there and have a 25% chance of hitting

1 Like

idek what this means

wtf are chocolate and vanilla towns?

1 Like

That the default chance to hit mafia in any game but it might be too townsided still

and if you find all the scum in one group in the mass everybody there is cleared

1 Like

VTs without abilities. Just a different role name they can claim

Yeah thats really bad

Ok ill think of something else

Yeah I won’t lie, I would be that town who protests the entire idea of claim mechanics. Then I would never claim which town I was, and make everyone mad at me.

1 Like

Thats the spirit

this is a Benji thing

Rachel just thinks about doing this now

:gun:

1 Like

My thought on setups is like, if I’m playing something like mountainous then I dont want claim mechanics.

But if I’m signing up for claim shitshows, then I am playing a game with 10 vigs :curtain:

Although clearly people see games differently, because some of yall play setups that I see as torture

1 Like

9 vanilla town
3 chocolate town
3 mafia strawberry rolecops

So basically 3 VTs are like PRs they can claim which isnt different from a bunch of setups that let them have actual roles even like jailkeeper or such. And mafia can scan the playerlist pretty fast to catch them so hopefully the townsidyness is minor