Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

One of my favorite Anni memes.

5up wanted to sub into the game, and he posted that on the public visitor messages of the “Anniversary” account

2 Likes

see now anni memes are just about the shotslist

If it’s not the R O L L O U T meme then I have no need for it

:gun:

People be like the shot list is humphrey96, littlecucumber, galadriel_girl and test0styr0ne and im like whomst the fuck

also one of the players posting about how their day went became a copypasta for some reason

This is the peak of MU, and anyone saying otherwise is Tane erasure

the best anni copypasta, however, was the “lost wolf” message (that was actually from a townie)

for the uninitiated

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/14678-Binding-of-Isaac-Mafia?p=1964302&viewfull=1#post1964302

Dumbass mafia don’t understand subtly so let me spell it out for you. You need to target me with an investigative ability. One of you $%#!s targeted me on a previous night. Figure it out. My infiltration ability failed, so that is the only option left and you need me in there ASAP. I am out of money, so I cannot make any more moves on my own. I do not know what it did, but 1-2 of you per night should have been made unblockable. I do not get feedback on this action, so I hope you made good use of it. Now, it is entirely possible that my secret message got blocked or something, so if that’s the case, we might have an entirely new problem.

My last action was making you-know-who macho. If you do not know who you-know-who is then all hope is lost and we should honestly just give up. Oh, and I better not see any bussing. We’re behind enough as is.

3 Likes

imagine being in specchat and seeing this get posted as a public anon message

and then imaging finding out it was actually from a townie

This game may have been the PEAK of all peaks.

Tane greatness, BenjiAO peak flaming, FA ragequiting and emotional abuse.

And then the game ended in a 5 way 1-1-1-1-1 vote. Where the final mafia (GamerDude) was killed.

:gun:

mafia wholeheartedly believed it, but i must mention the caveat where mafia took the part about not bussing to heart and after that message got posted the game went from “town’s roughly on pace if perhaps just slightly behind what would be ideal” to “holy shit only town flipped this ita session town is fucked”

we had like… 10 different people submit their sheep answers/other things to the visitor page during anni24

never got old ngl

holy shit i saw someone (quas iirc) use this in a game once and i just assumed they wrote it since it seemed like something he’d do

that THIEF

This is very funny, it’s like the opposite of another situation I remember.

When that one kid in Champs posted a message meant for mafia chat into the thread, literally outing he was mafia and they wanted to kill Apoc. And then somehow the entire thread missed it

:wowee:

and they misexed apoc a few days later anyway

I remember Quas and I DMing about the meme a while back, and I even searched it up for him.

The absolute balls of this dude to post it as his own :eek:

This will never not be funny to me

(I was a part of this mafia team before I subbed out)

Oh hey I’m in this game