Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

and this is an actual rule within the church
like the whole “white guys” thing is unofficial and broken sometimes (i think they’re trying to call more diverse people to improve their public image)
but women can’t be in any leadership positions because they “can’t hold priesthood keys” or whatever based on an arbitrary set of rules of when they do and don’t hold power (none of it is in the actual real world ever)

like there’s entire Mormon written books (not scriptures but still books) dedicated to trying to assert that no, women are powerful actually, we just can’t let them hold positions of power!

1 Like

sorry im extremely angry about this kind of thing

2 Likes

what if they’re too powerful

2 Likes

nuh uh

I am sorry that you had to experience such things, Eliza. And I’m glad that you’ve seen the better.

2 Likes

indeed
a toast to the future ig

1 Like

certified
“raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away no matter what they tell you”
hours

We need to gtfo you from I’d a hoe, though

1 Like

i can barely understand this
but yeah. im workin on it

Idaho

1 Like

oh
i live in utah but yea

1 Like

arent idaho and utah different places

1 Like

What. Oh god, I am confusing people again

1 Like

common misconception! they’re two states, but they take up the same physical space.

4 Likes

it will take no less than a year-ish for my plan to exceute but trying to leave before then would have Disastrous consequences because i would not have a high school diploma :joy_cat:

but i am confident in my future freedom. there is exactly one thing that can stop me and it is death :wowee:

2 Likes

thank you for the example atlas

2 Likes

Maybe Silviu just wants people to believe Eliza lives in Idaho because the name sounds cooler

1 Like

real

tw uhhh transphobia ig

I am unreasonably scared that Some Guy will show up and just. shoot me because im trans. but that’s unrelated

1 Like

exceedingly probability unlikely

1 Like