Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

push to talk

1 Like

Oh
Lmao

This is not universally true though
The only reason we haven’t introduced more ideas as new roles is because they need to be in interesting pairings for conversion

Templar / Infiltrator were similar enough to Fanatic and Enforcer, respectively, so we got to insert new role pairs

I went to the convenience store earlier and i saw a 9 year old buying a beer

like for example

for OS

I have left click be strike, right click is primary, thumb button 1 is secondary, thumb button 2 is special, and my ring finger button is cancel

Those same buttons in siege are left click to shoot, right click to ADS, thumb button 1 to lean left, ring finger button to lean right, and thumb button 2 to melee

I have more buttons but none of them are directly underneath one of my fingers so I’d need to relinquish another control to enable voice and in general I don’t ever want to give up any of those functions to say anything

2 Likes

Keyboards are wrong and bad.

2 Likes

so I just open mic instead

no real downside to it, I’m in a quiet environment

I got this opinion from playing Tetris and playing Tetris is so bad for my wrists that I just play every other game with controller rather than mouseandkeyboard

2 Likes

The same applies to the new Taxman ig but that one is sourced from Hand of Byzantium (another tol inspired game) and also we had to axe a role elsewhere to include it alongside Duchess

if I need to mute I just flip the switch on my cable, but in the heat of the moment I’d not like to have to compromise between in-game commands and speaking

1 Like

YEARS OF TYPING yet NO USE FOUND FOR ANYTHING PAST “gg”

2 Likes

So it doesn’t count

What a save!

4 Likes

This way! Booyah!

2 Likes

Ouch!

fr rocket league chat wheel is peak comedy

4 Likes

There’s a funnier preset chat wheel out there let me find it