2 Likes

you too we tried

2 Likes

ditto
the second goal i lagged on my punch

2 Likes

Ah that’s an issue

1 Like

OS is one of thos games that pretends it isnt a rhythm game but its a rhythm game

4 Likes

my 2 hours of osu! training prepared.me for this

4 Likes

The fun thing about OS is that its actually really hard to play with even a slight amount of lag
This is the one hard thing for me

2 Likes

REAL

1 Like

if she got the reference she’d have to reset the timer

4 Likes

sadly i think it was forced down her throat when nbowie and youbie talked about it

5 Likes

ah meowch

1 Like

but yeah @tutuu the single most important thing to remember is that OS is ultimately a sports game, so maintaining control of the core is key

there are a few different things that will make a massive difference in your ability to succeed

• The most important ability in the entire game is your basic strike. Try to focus on two things when you strike - direction and timing.

• For direction, you generally want to avoid hitting the core directly at an enemy - dribbling off of a wall or passing to a teammate or taking a shot on an open part of the net are all much better than hitting it right at an opponent and giving them control for free.
    • For timing, the last hit on the core is what dictates where it goes. Always try to wait out your opponent striking the core, and then hit it after they do. If you do this well, you can win a lot of engagements without ever using a single ability.
  • Part of maintaining control of the core is ensuring your team has good coverage of the field. Do not end up right on top of your teammates, you’re just shrinking the total field area your team controls. This is especially bad with your goalie - stay out of the goal box as much as possible! Don’t chase the core if one of your teammates will have a better way to get to it. Try to, in general stay on the same half of the field as the core. Ensure that you’re in a position to receive a pass when your team has control of the core, and try to block off passes between opponents when their team has control.

• In general, ability usage should be reserved for times when your basic strike won’t work. 90% of the time your strike is all you need, so don’t spam your abilities off of cooldown or else you won’t have them when you need them. This will take time to learn, and correct ability usage varies from character to character, but as a general rule of thumb most new players use their abilities way too often when a basic strike would suffice. If you save your abilities, you’ll be able to use them to control the core at longer ranges than you can strike when you need them, rather than letting the core sail past you since you’re on cooldown.

3 Likes

dubu is hard carrying

2 Likes

yeah lmao

1 Like

pick something!!

1 Like

yay!!

1 Like

they all went afk lol

2 Likes

tutuu scored 3 goals and got mvp