Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

there was still dubu!

2 Likes

one of the characters literally says “If you think about it, It’s really just a rhythm game” lol

3 Likes

it was a 2v2 for a bit until the one girlvleft

1 Like

are you guys queuing NA or EU btw

1 Like

highly recommend putting Atlas on ping since he’s less new

2 Likes

lmao dyabu started playing for the opponent so its 2v2

2 Likes

yup
still won

2 Likes

eu

1 Like

im down to play casually but i cant get invested in this mostly coz of my internet. its spotty and like, its not just a lag spike but my character gets teleported backwards while the game is trying to sync, id get frustrated if i were to get invested. but yeah not a bad game as i thought

thank you for playing with me :heart:

2 Likes

let me see what orange said

1 Like

Fair

1 Like

we are both eu

Oh I genuinely did not know atlas was eu

2 Likes

Yeah no that’s pretty common

3 Likes

makes sense thanks orangey :blush:

and yeah it seems like a game that rewards reaction time (and good internet). i can see this being like a high ceiling moba game, i can see the fun of it

1 Like

In general in competitive if there’s a DC teams will usually just sit there and wait, and it’s not uncommon to sit somebody out and play a 2v2 if they don’t come back

In non-ranked modes people will do that as well but may also even switch sides to make it still fun

The community is pretty great tbh

2 Likes

bye!
im gonna go lose in comp now

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

My reaction time is literally below human average sadly

Faster would help but prediction can take you a long ways

2 Likes

omega strikers is good fun but like any online competitive game with teammates, I find myself one bad game from digging an 8’x5’x5’ hole, plastering myself in clay, wood ash, and salt, and letting myself be preserved as some sort of twisted human Century Egg to be found by a generation of humans completely divorced by time from my own

4 Likes