Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

0 is straight 6 is gay

hanged man should be so much further to the gay end

1 Like

whats the logic for wheel of fortune here

i think wheel the balatro card should be higher but wheel the tarot card makes sense

← clueless

1 Like

at may what are your thoughts on referring to gros michel as “gross mikey”

The rationale was that he, like. This is medieval times, and he’s gone through life, and he’s had some gay thoughts, and he’s thinking a lot about his sexuality. He has a lot to think about.

2 Likes

We were mostly just thinking about the tarot cards when we ranked hte tarot ones. Wheel of Fortune’s rationale was “straight people like watching Wheel of Fortune”

Normal

The Emperor is watching Wheel of Fortune

good. i WANT them to know

my ranking of the major arcana from most to least queer is like

Devil > Hanged Man > Moon > Magician > Temperance > Star > High Priestess > Sun > Death > Lovers > Fool > Hermit > World > Tower > Chariot > Strength > Empress > Emperor > Justice > Wheel of Fortune > Judgement > Hierophant

i will elaborate on these takes if asked but i will do so in the morning because i am tired

2 Likes

all gay people is think about gay. wake up - gay. eat - gay. sleep - gay. other people think about job science space biology astronomy philosophy literature. gay people - gay gay gay gay gay

4 Likes

headfullofgay
me literally 100% of the time

5 Likes

But not exclusively gay thoughts. He’s like an English teacher. He’s like somebody whose sexuality identity would heavily depend on the generation they’re in. Like you know how there are people who if born 20 years before would go “yeah I’m straight” and not really think about it much but if born recently would likely identify as bisexual. That’s him

2 Likes

I’m very delirious and just watched an episode of amazing digital circus with my friend because somebody I know said they left a Discord server over it being mentionde and we were like wow we have to figure this out. And I genuinely??? My brain doesn’t register it at something that exists. It’s like cocomelon. It’s like the pregnant elsa spiderman videos. I tune it out. I don’t see it. Even when I’m trying to watch it I don’t see it

1 Like

It’s in the shape of a show. It’s something in the shape of a show

Every time there was an aspect of a plot we’d point it out. Like “oh here’s the A plot, and the B plot, you gotta have an A plot and a B plot, and they collide. And here’s a joke, you have to have a joke”. And there were so many joke-shaped things

I’m waaaay too delirious to exercise any discretion about how I talk about things people like irght now. Soooo sossososoossoo

Genuinely when I tried to search it up I couldn’t find the pilot episode for us to watch it, because I couldn’t see hte videos. Because they just looked like content sludge and automatically were filtered by my mind