Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

womp womp

1 Like

I’ve done art commission work on occasion and I used to tutor my mom’s friend’s kid for vague promises of money that were never followed up on

2 Likes

should’ve started a nonprofit like some kids your age…

4 Likes

Actual murder

2 Likes

I DID FUNDRAISING WORK I HELPED RAISE MONEY ON CHARITY STREAMS I HELPED WITH THE CHARITY STREAMS BUT OHHH THEY RAISED “”"“tens of thousands of dollars”""" [no the fuck they didn’t]

2 Likes

huuuh can someone explain plsss i didnt get ittt

I know several kids my age whose parents started nonprofits in their name to look good on their college applications

3 Likes

LMAOOOOO

And obviously this makes me look bad by comparison for WORK I ACTUALLY DID, MYSELF, I DID THIS

2 Likes

i forgot may surrounds herself with all of those posh aristocrats

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t see a May from the Flowers Foundation anywhere

3 Likes

A girl who bullied me in middle school got into Harvard. Because her mom works there

2 Likes

And it’s like fuck off forever please I am ten thousand more times competent than you are

2 Likes

there was a competition to enter the best school in my town and i won first place, second place was close next to me, third place was a big margin behind. years later i learned that that second place kid’s dad who worked in the school just gave him the answers

2 Likes

still wasn’t enough to beat me

“nah, i’d win”

2 Likes

only 3 people took the test

1 Like

And you probably always will be but because “Harvard” is next to her name people are going to think she’s automatically more competent and qualified and hard-working

3 Likes

to be fear yeah it was like 50 kids competing for this one class. it was one class of 25 students who were this grade total. like there were 25th 6th grades and then 7th grades in the whole school. then from 8th grade to 12th there were 4

1 Like

but ALSO arcy barky ill have u know when i was 4th grade i won 1st place in the NATIONAL math competition! country-wide!

1 Like

it has been downhill since then,… no other achievements really,…

1 Like