and so that’s probably about as much as I care to look into that

1 Like

(non-paywalled) moment :sob:

me when I paywall my site

pick-me girl is like the female equivalent of simp

like bad simp. going out of way to seek attention of opposite sex

“i’m not like the other girls”

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like. Nominally refers to a girl who puts herself and other women down to be friends with shitty men? But social media dot com refers to any woman who is insufficiently feminine as a Pick Me

2 Likes

this is how I think of it

2 Likes

oh ok lmao

everything is a wheel specifically designed to hate women more

3 Likes

Because oh a women isn’t feminine that means she’s doing it for Male Attention… it’s the most frustrating reductive thing on planet dressed up in a vague paintcoat of Supporting Other Women. So sad

3 Likes

I’m doing this for female attention. Excuse you

7 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

real

3 Likes

2 Likes

not fake

1 Like

idk what this means

1 Like

Just remove the gendered language and it’s a straightforward observation about how autistic people find it easier to communicate with other autistic people

3 Likes

true

1 Like

wait a minute :thinking:

2 Likes

“As an autistic person I feel like I communicate better than allistic people and cause less unnecessary drama and stress” and grass is green and the sky is blue. “I’m communicating right and everybody else is communicating wrong” - statements dreamed up by the Utterly Everyone

1 Like

its wayy too similar to incel terminology. there is one good person and it is the Male Masculine Man. everyone else is wrong. We live in a society of people who really want to be seals for some reason

1 Like