Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

are there like
specific behaviors that would be classified as “masking”
or is it basically just “trying to fit in whatever that means”

1 Like

i dont remember exactly what they said in it but my autism report made some mention of me having girl autism so i think im goated

2 Likes

:sunlags:

1 Like

do you say wowee irl

3 Likes

sometimes!

2 Likes

i know i mask subconsciously but it’s like. tf you do. hey brain. stop. bad.

and like. not like it wasn’t doing it for a reason.

2 Likes
3 Likes

scribbles something down on a piece of paper
and how do those around you react?

3 Likes

they dont

2 Likes

trying to fit, i think there may be some common strategies people all employ. dunno. like pre-emptively making up a whole plan of how to position your body and your hands and feet, like a whole strategy, for instance. i do that i think, i dont really think of it. not sure

1 Like

sometimes i talk explicitly about them and then those who have conversed with me on discord say “i love the wowee dog” but this is rare

1 Like

oh

1 Like

i do that except i plan out anything id say in a hypothetical conversation and then either it never happens or i dont even follow my plan

1 Like

I do eternally play test conversations in my head

3 Likes

yeah
internal monologue moment

1 Like

i wasnt very good at masking and ended up highly isolated at school because of it. it is due to this i feel pain when i act too autistic around allistic people. this, of course, is the cure the autism

3 Likes

I’m always talking to somebody in my head. If I’m thinking about something interesting I always run test conversation of it

3 Likes

also the cure for homosexuality. extreme bullying. side effects include mental illness but shhhhhhh

2 Likes

If I haven’t run a test conversation on something I don’t say it. Sometimes I lose certain answers or scripts and can’t answer certain questions. Once somebody asked me what my name was and I couldn’t answer

3 Likes

me running in my head last night what i will say when i present virtuous to the class as my fuckin. genius hour so that people will get it

1 Like