Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

(none of them will get it anyways)

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

may from the flowers

1 Like

i remember seeing a helpful video about the four main categories of autistic masking, although of course not everything fits into clean boxes and there’s always gonna be stuff that goes in multiple categories or none

the ones i remember are fawning, copycatting, and just generally suppressing interaction/expression

3 Likes

This also happened pre-going by May IRL but post-going by May online so I just genuinely forgot my non-May name

3 Likes

:sunlags:

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

i sometimes do this but in reality im just constantly averting a crash course per word. when my sentences are a little weird its because it was about to be VERY WEIRD and i did damage control

3 Likes

oh wait
actually that makes sense

1 Like

every time i mention joe biden it is usually a result of this

3 Likes

joe bidens america

1 Like

1 Like

is allistic a brand new word that got invented yesterday? ive never heard it before and just today you and may both said it

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

This is also a big part of why I tell the same stories so often. They’re the ones I have processed and packaged into words. Only a small fraction of my experiences are

3 Likes

Opposite of autistic. Aut = self. All = everything

2 Likes

my impulse control is almost fully automated. i very often go to do stupid shit in public and instead of doing it i see it in my mind and it quenches my thirst for evil
otherwise something else in my head just goes “what no” and fixes it. there is very rarely actual thought put in. i put attention on it because this used to not be the case this was an unlock in the last couple years

3 Likes

alot of therapy is just creating little guys in your brain who fix fires

2 Likes

:sunlags:

its like what my friend emma said
“characterize your mental illnesses as LITTLE PUNKS and then tell them to shut the fuck up and get out of your house”

1 Like

you know how youre the sum of your parts
adhd is when those parts try to become independent and get into a turf war

3 Likes