Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

if i have autism copycatting is definitely my masking strategy. ive talked about it before how i felt like a copycat. my whole personality and humor and everything i say is amalgamation of every thing ive seen a person do and thought its fun and i liked it so i stole it for myself

the whole gushy wushy hug squish baby baby goo goo gaa gaa i stole from my mom

the sly flirty ara ara thing i stole from a really charismatic friend

when i wanna be deep and philosophical there are specific people i envision, and their speech mannerisms and i lean on them

3 Likes

my parts are going on strike

3 Likes

i am the sum of my parts but those parts wont SHUT THE FUCK UP so i make new parts to assist me with them. also you can basically never get rid of parts

3 Likes

i was just thinking earlier like

a mental image of the most masculine being to ever exist going “awwww poor wittle arcy :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: i wanna tug ur cheekssssssssssss :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: bwa abnaaawbawabaae meow” with a straight face the entire time

5 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY FACE ISNT STRAIGHT WHEN I SAY THAT

5 Likes

cant believe ud call tutuu an ALPHA MALE like that

1 Like

I used to be a lot more copycat when I was younger but I have kinda found my footing

2 Likes

topical meme

3 Likes

why would you think we think anything about you is ever straight

5 Likes

im still pretty copycat. you may have noticed this from how i pick up all your speech patterns
i say “because of Woke” often in my head

4 Likes

did you copy nya

3 Likes

I mean yes nya

3 Likes

I love “because of woke”

3 Likes

That’s a Tumblr phrase

3 Likes

3 Likes

the WOKE MOB

2 Likes

everyone picks up patterns but i straight up absorb people into my lexicon of things

2 Likes

put yourself on the diagram

4 Likes

5 Likes

im neither queer nor furry nor autistic!

4 Likes