wait you were joking im slow

1 Like

tutuu getting bold just because silviu isn’t here to contradict them anymore

4 Likes

dw im cooking up a post calling tutuu racist

4 Likes

its ok ur not slow ur just bulgarian

3 Likes

“illegal refugee” mfers when less refugees (cost of labor explodes) ((uk moment))

3 Likes

if u were a superior central europe romanian chad u might get it but i never expected you to

2 Likes

cost of labor went from one bag of corn to two in bulgaria after tutuu shouted at some random guy

3 Likes

is this how you jumped the tax bracket lilith?

3 Likes

GWAH

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wtf

1 Like

seems like they’re around 1.5 times about gay rights than you are

3 Likes

idk about Europeans, but among American leftists if you’re trying to be polite about an immigrant or refugee not having documents or official permission you would usually say “undocumented” rather than “illegal”

3 Likes

Marriage equality is good for gay rights or whatever, but it also helps a lot of lesbians get into terrible marriages when theyre like 20, so who’s to say if it’s good or not,

4 Likes

May how many lesbians who got into terrible marriages when they were twenty do you know

4 Likes

when i was a kid my mom was taking care of me and my sisters and my dad wasnt very well. my mom went to uni eventually and became a nurse and then we had income. we also finally got a car around then. 3 doors, was free, but a car nonetheless. which was important as i live in the middle of fucking nowhere getting food or going to see a doctor was hard

2 Likes

I can definitely think of at least one

1 Like

in two years, she’ll know one alot of times

4 Likes

may when we get divorced will i be getting much. just to clarify. ive established my family income is generally pretty low do you have likee a fund or anything that pays out when youre 25 or are you going to inherit anything important. just to clarify

4 Likes

My grandfather has like three hundred dollars in his bank account for the time being?

3 Likes