2 Likes

hehehehe you sweetheart :blush:

i feel appreciated that you love me so much

i love you too katzi you’re a good bean :blush: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i give u kisses mwah mwah mwah mwah

1 Like

Flashbanged.

1 Like

she’s just as intelligent as tutuu, too!!
you have to pull the pin first

1 Like

Somebody please ask the algorithm why I got fed this video on my homepage

It had a singular view at the time

pretty minecraft~ <3

1 Like

y’all, should I draw a person with a star head and a heart head falling in love then when they fall more and more in love their corners get softer, showing how soft they get for each other? honestly I am a D1 artist

3 Likes

or should I draw Slade from teen titans and hitler falling in love (just for funzies)

1 Like

probably not that

ok :( star and heart ppl it is!! <3

1 Like

Hello cookie thread

hola <3

2 Likes

:wave:

2 Likes

How does the term “broken clock is right twice a day” make sense? If a clock is 5 hours behind isnt it always going to be 5 hours behind?

Or is it broken by going backwards, and one of those older 12 hour clocks, so the arrows match up twice per 24 hours? For instance 3 am = 3 pm and vice versa

1 Like

I’ve never even heard the term, but I would have to guess that it means that the clock might hit the same number twice a day? or maybe it means the clocks hands are broken so it stays on (for example) 12:00, then you wake up at night and its still on 12? same for 1 2 3 4 5 6, so on…? It doesn’t make sense to me so I’m not surprised I haven’t heard it before/payed enough attention to hear someone say it to me. but if I had to guess… I’d say that’s what it means.

3 Likes

Yeah this is correct. It means the hands are stuck on a particular time

2 Likes

ehehhehehhehehe that 3.2 GPA is coming to good use >:)

now that that’s over… what’s an orgasm? :D

2 Likes

this is such a broken clock take by you toot22

3 Likes