Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

no femtanyl specifically is an evil recommendation its like recommending 100 gecs you simply dont do it

Recommending 100 gecs to me sounds entirely reasonable to me? You know I only listen to music I pick up from my friends. If I like something, somebody recommended it to me

Sometimes indirectly through just talking about it but they recommended it to me nonetheless

There was a time when somebody recommended to me 100 gecs. I know who it was. I still talk to it! These things happen! My tastes are public and known

It’s free and legal to be kind of unusual and to talk about and recommend unusual things with your friends

i think we establish different levels of trust for music recommendations

In what sense

i created stories terrible awful mixtape with the entire idea of breaking that down. why i placed so much weight on the fact you can submit anything
round where ive hung out such a thing is foreign. you do not recommend, especially something out of the norm, lest you turn someone to a pillar of salt

at least you’re not me and don’t recommend people mashups

you do not fear god

wanna listen to radiohead

i’ve accepted i’m going to hell no matter what

the extent of my radiohead knowledge is one listen to ok computer that i did not retain at all and a furry covering creep

thom actually said this is the definitive version

1 Like

thom “radiohead” yorke

1 Like

it’s true being a furry does in fact make me feel like a creep and a weirdo

2 Likes

i think about this often

actually i have something that you’d probably get a kick out of but again it’s a mashup and if i recommend too many of those to people i get shot dead by a sniper

Thom Yorke Featuring Radiohead and he literally just time stretched creep

just parry it