Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Now I’m even more confused

The knife was dull if it was taking significant force to cut an orange.

3 Likes

By graduation she just means end of the school year.

2 Likes

i think you underestimate my inability to use kitchen utensils

2 Likes

ok ok so, we have tryouts at the end of the year so I (9th) will play for the school (10th) same as if I were in 8th and tryed out (I didn’t make it) so I wasn’t on the team this year

1 Like

not that i wasnt using a shitty knife. i usually use the shiny one for stuff like that but i do not know where it is

2 Likes

If the knife isn’t less than like a year old or sharpened in the last two + regularly honed it is very likely dull and therefore difficult to use (and more dangerous!)

1 Like

oh no we own a knife sharpener and it’ll be sharp. its just also like. a shitty knife. what kind of knife is green

1 Like

I can relate from my own inability to use kitchen utensils

I’m so scared of accidentally applying too much force and injuring myself that I apply too little force and it takes much longer that it “should”.

But at least I don’t get injured :wowee:

2 Likes

the green kind

I specifically avoid using them because they’re really cheap knives. the shiny ones are good knives. i could not see a shiny one

2 Likes

i know for a fact one of the smaller colored knives has broken in half and gotten replaced. this was a while ago so when it was fairly new. what the fuck are these knives

idk why i said in half. like. the end fully came off

1 Like

Our cats keep getting their toys stuck in closets and under appliances and furniture, and I was confused how they haven’t learned to stay away from them while playing. I just watched one of them attempting to drag the litter box mat over a toy, and when I lifted the mat for her, she chucked the toy under it and then immediately started hunting for it. They get them stuck all the time because they throw their toys under stuff on purpose. I love these little idiots to death.

1 Like

Nice

katsay

it’s so adorable when eliza is really enthusiastic to participate in a conversation or add something but she doesn’t know what to say so she just says “nice” or “REAL” or :sunlags:

6 Likes

True

This is literally me tho :sob:

Don’t forget :wowee: