Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

been missing yt music

the most insane part is kanye becoming really fucking bigoted actually made him lose voter traction instead of gain it. subversion of subversion

2 Likes

remember when trump was progressive in the super early 2000s. is that fucked up or what

1 Like

i really want jimmy beast to just make a run at the whitehouse

1 Like

fuck it man

if kendrick ran hed have a chance i think

i want nothing more than for nick saban to unseat tommy tuberville purely for the comedy factor

1 Like

no we’re a few years off his fanbase being old enough. we need markiplier

Back to the Future Part 2 had an alternate version of 1985 where Biff was president, and a transparent stand-in for Donald Trump. It came out in 1989. 35 years ago.

3 Likes

i would vote for him fuck it. biden or trump couldnt test 1 dollar socks vs 100 dollar socks vs. 10000000000 dollar socks

1 Like

markiplier (democrat) versus darkiplier (republican)

1 Like

Err. Biff wasn’t president but like running for president and likely going to win I think actually? Anyways it was a dystopian 1985.

im sorry but he will become donald trump 2 giving famous businessmen the presidential position has proven a bad idea

1 Like

the moral of the story is that knowing the outcome of a horse race will destroy the world

we’re like a decade away from james beast being old enough lol

1 Like

oh yeah thats right rules exist

2 Likes

there’s an xkcd about how historians in that dystopian 1985 would be writing books about how biff got as rich as he did and how society became so dystopian. and would blame societal factors or some shit. not one of them would be able to guess “cheating on horse races because of time travel”

3 Likes

how the fuck did he become that rich off of horse races if he explicitly changed the future while he was doing it. the fucking. butterfly effect would surely step in at some point

2 Likes

hes gonna shower in them all to figure out which socks are best for showering just for you

3 Likes

hes not old money hed be different