Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

me eating my american style Freedom Fries to spite the uppity scots

1 Like

Freedom fries lore is so insane France didn’t want to invade iraq so you renamed a food that wasnt even fucking theirs out of spite

2 Likes

weezer has

• canonically referenced radiohead (Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori, mentioned the song paranoid android)
  • semi-canonically mentioned weezer (Charlie Brown demo, also the only song to rhyme ‘brown’ and ‘pronoun’ and not be really bad)

i do not know if radiohead has mentioned weezer but atleast in the weezerverse, both radiohead and weezer exist

2 Likes

genuinely such an unserious nation we are

3 Likes

liberty steaks were one of the funniest things i learned about in all of high school history

2 Likes

the show i linked has the one mention of weezer that I am aware of
around 50 mins in (see: https://youtu.be/1EgVEas1FlA?si=6LcYGrpAPj7N3JrP&t=3000 )

if this show is considered not canon then radiohead may be a fictional band inside the weezerverse

1 Like

you guys after a hearty meal of liberty steak and freedom fries

love how the one thing thom says about them is that theyve sold more records than radiohead

America might be beyond parody at this point. Like there’s nothing you could do that wouldn’t be a less extreme version of something about 5% of the population genuinely believes or has done

4 Likes

freedom fries is insane

2 Likes

president donald trump

2 Likes

biden is not my president

1 Like

marissa please listen to undone from the weezer black sessions trust me youll get a kick out of it

2 Likes

look at it asking so adorably you just cant say no to it

literally like the funniest guy you could imagine like 20 years ago. has been a serious candidate for like 10 years

2 Likes

i no have headphones rn remind me in like a week

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

F

i can listen to spotify in da car but no way for yt

1 Like