Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i just had my best hades 2 run so far. honestly like it so much better than the first one

2 Likes

GHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT

STOP IT YOU

and she was based af for that

1 Like

jail

1 Like

Gambling is supposed to be a sin, that makes sense.

I didn’t know the apocalypse happened before I was born.

2 Likes

More TOH spoilers:

Wasn’t whatever Hooty did technically a date?
I’d also probably file Reaching Out’s stuff as a date.

1 Like
  1. They ask “do you want to go out with me?” afterwards implying it wasnt really a date, and along with that previous events would count as a date then too (like the library)

2. Reaching out wasn’t really a date, more so a thing they did together. It’s like if your signifcant other had a baseball game and you went to that, rather than something that you planned to do ahead of time as a way to spend time iwth and enjoy your significant other

2 Likes

that sounds like a date to me?

2 Likes

i dont really feel like it is though? like just bc ur spending time with them doesnt mean its a date. i feel like a date has to be specificallty like going out and doing something with them (like dinner typically)

2 Likes

in my mind a date is between single people only who pre-planned doing something together looking for a potential relationship

once in a relationship you still say “we are dating” but like. its so much different. at that point you’re (hopefully) friends so you might call it dating technically but you’re more or less hanging out. there is so much less pressure

5 Likes

or maybe to put it in other words

you still date early in the relationship, in the honeymoon phase. but then you get married eventually (even without an actual wedding) so it just gets different. it seems off to say date after like, i dunno 5 year relationship?

3 Likes

…thats fine
but “how does poi taste like?”

1 Like

MY DIGNITY RETURNS

3 Likes

Still had a few pauses to think that could’ve been cut but it’s better than I have been doing

Whats the mini?

Are you trying to make counterfeit money?

1 Like

Crossword (small)

1 Like

Why not? Its a Hawaiian paste made from a vegetable. When u look at it u wouldnt know if its sweet or savory

Lol :rofl: