Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

for how many days on average do you keep using the same oil?

i personally wouldn’t reuse oil after 48 hours but i’m not an oilologist

1 Like

also i’m not sure if they make fryers without them (would be insanely stupid) but make sure it has a magnetic plug

1 Like

if you accidentally get caught on the cord then it gets ripped out from the fryer instead of covering you in extremely hot oil

1 Like

uh

3 Likes

Hmm?

Do you think ketamine could be considered one of my five a day then?

4 Likes

ignoring feelings? tylenol? candy? or imo the best one…

Michael Jackson :D

2 Likes

do y’all ever have a dream then walking you realize your dream is about to happen so you try to change it and avoid it but you just end up doing exactly what “dream you” did, thought the same, did the same, said the same, and then your get mad at urself because if you woulda just let it happen and not try to stop it you woulda never done it. like bro, that’s probably the most annoying crap to ever happen in my life. :/

2 Likes

you guys are being mean ;-;

2 Likes

I wont be able to message till about… 1:50? we have practice ACT

1 Like

Sounds trippy.

that’s just not true tho

1 Like

no wonder u guys are all being meanies u dont eat tasty food so u get sad and then u come here and be mean to me ;-;

bro disagreeing with you is not being mean are you 10 years old (im being mean now)

2 Likes

eating unhealthy foods that make you feel good is obviously not gonna correlate to physical health, and substance abuse is another example of this

1 Like

Excuse me, I’m not abusing ketamine. I would never hurt her.

6 Likes

Screenshot 2024-05-17 9.24.36 AM
y’all is this good??

1 Like

ok and

1 Like