Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Anyway this kind of stuff is why I want to try to proliferate the notion of salt score for Mafia roles because it just feels like a more useful way to talk about things. Like have a scale of 1-5,

1 — Examples: Vanilla Town or Goon. Non-controversial, and salt is limited to a player’s disappointment to have randed it. You can have as many as them as you want.

2 — Examples: Tracker, Roleblocker, Doctor, Vigilante. Non-controversial, but you can’t put an infinite number of them into a setup (particularly in the village).

3 — Examples: Watcher, Cop, Arsonist, Ninja. These sorts of roles are not totally unconventional, but you have to use them with care. Some people aren’t going to like them, and may feel fucked over by them a not insignificant amount of time.

4 — Examples: Tailor, Unaware Miller. Players generally don’t think about these roles, and you will make them feel bad or stupid a lot of the time by adding them to a setup without them knowing it’s a possibility. You add these roles, players are going to call your game bastard whether it’s deserved or not.

5 — Examples: Cult Master, other alignment conversion, cops with unreliable checks that don’t know it. Players are gonna be mad if they didn’t know they signed up for this kind of game. If you have a single 5 role and it’s not announced, your game is actually kinda bastard because players will be rightfully unhappy about it.

Aware miller is like a 2.5. Godfather is like a 3.5. These scores are when the presence is unannounced to be clear.

4 Likes

ok ok… for my preACT i got 20 for english, 17 for math, 25 for reading, and 20 for science… college options?

1 Like

no idea

what are you planning to study and what are you hoping to do for a career?

1 Like

Pre act moment

1 Like

colleg

1 Like

i went to college with one higher. which is a 5th year education thing you should have like 4 or 5 but i did NOT
11th grade for yall i believe
turns out school just fucking sucks it gets so much better. in conclusion all college is good college

1 Like

i dont get to go somewhere fancy but i like. exist

1 Like

YEP

Next year I’m still technically a high school student but literally all of my classes are ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS so

1 Like

honestly^

1 Like

I did not go to college

1 Like

hi college!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m always saying this

1 Like
Inappropriate joke inside - mods

Finish the lyrics!: “My crew is big, it keeps gettin’ bigger, that’s cause Jesus Christ is my ____”

IF U KNOW THE ANSWER TELL TELL!!! ^ <3

I looked it up

1 Like

why tf would you search it TmT

what is it with people and saying slurs in the cookie thread

2 Likes

rigger

the “crew” part is a reference to a rowing team, and as everybody knows you can’t row a boat properly without the riggers

1 Like

@May