Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i disagree and i think more games need PGOs, especially games with compulsive visitors

1 Like

PGO

I sure do love pgo smile

1 Like

Hm yes. A game with a lightning-rod-izer perhaps.

you need to write more self-assuredly
even if its more awkward to you
sounding emotionless is better then sounding frivolous

2 Likes

id lightning rod u

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

BoTC character based on Elephant coming soon.

Insane cop sounds terrible, especially unaware insane cop.

Insane Cop is way more stupid than Godfather.

one of the funniest games i’ve ever seen was an open bastard cop 9er with a n0 peek

the bastard component was that the cop was insane

so the n0 was literally just a free wolf

most balanced setup

d2 the cop actually goated and fpsed a red on an actual wolf that caused them to out, then claiming their actual redcheck, and the town had even already poe’d it down to the cop’s redcheck and n0 so it seemed like a done deal

then one villager said “but wait the cop could be insane we should keep both of them in the poe” but the cop was like “nahhh who cares i already had my redcheck as a wolf read let’s just wrap this”

the cop was not killed n2. the one villager who said the cop might be insane was killed instead.

and you’d think the cop would’ve checked someone random to test if he was insane or anything but they were like “no i actually checked my redcheck again so i could do a victory lap

but it gets even worse because through some truly baffling chain of mental gymnastics assisted by the belligerence of the last wolf, they decided to not yeet the redcheck or the greencheck, but instead a random villager that they had decided was spewed clear the previous day

and then the cop died and the wolf mled the redcheck in f3

unforgettable tbh

1 Like

:moyai:

2 Likes

:wowee:

to what end

1 Like

Damn im so full of anger. I like having fun with people. Im at peace then. When im alone and not occupying my brain with anything and i just let me thoughts drift i just get angry over past scenarios or make up fictional scenarios to get angry at. I dont wanna be angry :sob:

2 Likes

Being lazy is my other big flaw. Other than being angry and lazy i love everything about myself

3 Likes

I once saw a lightning rod in one of my past games.

U guys

5 Likes

@katze i love you

2 Likes

katze is such a nice person

hilarious, always wants people to have fun and laugh and be happy

also very temperate. can reign in her prankster and be a responsible adult and mod. very mature person. reliable. you can always rely on katze. parental figure. mommy

everyone loves katze. we all love her so much. :heart:

2 Likes

katze

3 Likes