Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

theyre working on the dumb mtf nine tailed fox models and ci 1960’s soviet union models too

2 Likes

No actually they have good intentions but horrible practice

1 Like

My mom always says “I’m just trying to help you” and she always says that immediately after I say she’s not helping me in fact she’s hurting me

1 Like

Male to female nine tail fox?

1 Like

Mobile task force?

2 Likes

… close
mobile task force unit nine tailed fox

3 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting it to be actually that

1 Like

transgender kitsune call that mtf nine-tailed fox

4 Likes

i just opened discord to see what my friends responded to the meme i sent them earlier

1st friend: “You’re a liar”

2nd friend: “You suck”

3rd friend:
tenor

My friends respect me a lot…

3 Likes

You seem to always find yourself on the bottom of every social hierarchy. Interesting.

5 Likes

that’s why he tries to be so fiesty. hes used to having to fight for the scraps

4 Likes

This was way before I learned I was trans, but my dad got me an oversized Hawaiian shirt and he wanted me to wear it go to a party when I was like… 16? We got into an argument about it because I refused to wear it. I was (and still am) very self-conscious about how big I look and wearing a tacky ass giant shirt was my worst nightmare. Parents often do things to help you be the person they want you to be rather than help you become the person you want to be.

2 Likes

The runt of the litter. I see. This makes sense.

4 Likes

JWQUIGUWQGHIWQUHQIWUHWQIRHIWQRE

NOT YOU TOO LILITH YOU ARE A LITERAL CREATURE. IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU BULLY ME

multi-page research studies could be written on the social dynamics of the cookie thread

4 Likes

there was this animal i forgot what was it. a small animal, maybe an insect or a vermin

the male had 3 types: alpha, beta and omega

all 3 of them had different successful mating strategies

the alpha had multiple partners, and was very territorial and aggressive

the beta conceded fights against the alpha, so it only had 1 partner. but they were very monogamous, and they stayed together until death often. their bond was much stronger than the bonds of the alpha and his partners

the omega was the weakest of the bunch, it lost against the beta too. so its strategy was to masquerade as a female, and be introduced into the harem of the alpha, and take that opportunity to find a partner there. since the alpha had so many partners it couldnt keep watch over all of them at once

damn im so curious now what was this animal now. i watched this on national geographic

1 Like

i dont know what that has to do with what i said but thanks for sharing

well i have an idea but it’s not one i would like to think about

1 Like

1 Like