Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

true

something something
You Smoke Too Tough. Your Swag Too Different. Your Bitch Is Too Bad. They’ll Kill You

1 Like

“the group of people like that are slowing sinking. every day, more and more people want to understand”

negative things weigh heavier on your mind
but for every bad person you see post something online usually at least 50 to counteract them, and almost no-one to back them up

you only see bad people congragate in groups because they desperately need somebody to validate them, because its easier to stay in one way then try and change for the better

1 Like

Culture wars pin the blame on the issues caused by systemic issues on out groups. Late stage capitalism and car-centric design are making the lives of people materially worse, but because we cannot allow ourselves to acknowledge that these systems are siphoning all of our resources upward into the hands of a small number of individuals and destroying our sense of community existence and human connection to each other increasing loneliness. No, it’s the blue hair they/them college students that are the problem.

2 Likes

:sunlags:

i had to introduce myself in a pronouns circle and i said pronouns werent real and i was assigned bingle/bingles pronouns by someone

and then someone stole my pronouns

4 Likes

nice

So that means for someone calling me an idiot online, 50 other people say I’m not one?

1 Like

no bestie
what?

if i were to say something horrible and incorrect about somebody 95-98% of the time i’d be called a moron

the other 2-5% of the time would be because i surrounded myself, accidently or purposefully, with or without reason, with bad people

2 Likes

thanks, the washington post

2 Likes

haha your pc thinks you’re a baby so it’s recommending stuff for the parents of said baby

1 Like

i feel like this was established a while ago

1 Like

i just poured as much salt as i thought i could tolerate into a bowl and it tastes a lot better

1 Like

O_O

YES BUT I’M TRYING TO REBEL AGAINST IT

you could try sounding more pompous and less easily bulliable

1 Like

…why am i giving you advice
i think you like it

1 Like

The best part of FoR was the Mercenaries.

NOT TRUE

it’s not like i enjoy the attention or anything … you bastards …