Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

unless :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

20%…

giphy

1 Like

Wait Chloe you’re a mafia player… AND a bi queen? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady… heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ohhhh my gooooodd~

wolf-howl

oh jesus christ why did i say anything

7 Likes

this is why i just say i’m gay. the amount im bisexual is not worth talking about, and it’s certainly not worth this.

2 Likes

yes same
i am gay/queer depending on who im talking to :joy_cat:

1 Like

that reminds me u literally put litten as autistic in this and still didn’t put him in the autistic part of the venn diagram

3 Likes

oops

1 Like

i did bad? :sob:

tutuu can you put me on the orientation chart :popcorncat:

2 Likes

99% ace

but not 100%

i see the way you’re looking at those nuns

you give them the Eyes :eyes:

1 Like

10% luck
20% skill

2 Likes

15% concentrated orange juice

3 Likes

me too! me too!

1 Like

your orientation is putting your nose in the air and then u sniff sniff and then u go in the direction of the ketchup

2 Likes

perfect

1 Like

my type among Catholics/Catholic-adjacent people is Not nuns, just saying,

2 Likes

oh WAIT i forgot you had a partner when younger

so you aren’t aroace just ace. right. now i remember

you have a type huuuuuh. hmmmmmm

hmmmmm

i’m gonna say … you prefer boyfriend over a girlfriend?

1 Like

the one person who I dated was a boy but I don’t think I particularly have a preference for guys

(caveat that HRT sure can do things to your orientation :joy_cat: )

3 Likes

i would never pass up the opportunity to see thousands of denver residents extremely distraught

3 Likes